IntroductionEvery person who markets their products or services online acknowledges the power existing in the social forums. This power can either break or make a business. However with extremely many channels of social media, how can you leverage in these social platforms?
Whether your preferred operating system in your device is Android, Windows or Apple, there are numerous applications that have different features so as to assist you in organizing many social media accounts. Additionally, these applications are very smart to the extent that they can show you certain information such as latest practices, activities that are trending and how various individuals are responding to all your messages. In order to assist you in optimizing your marketing strategies on social media, we have outlined five applications that are the best for aggregation in social media.
1. HootSuiteHotsuite is a platform for management of social media forums that is currently serving more than fifteen million users globally. HotSuite can be considered as the most popular application for management of social media accounts that is currently available. It has many features and is well known for supporting different platforms. This platform is currently available in 5 versions namely; Pro, Business, Team, Enterprise and Free. It is completely compatible with most of the social networks thus enabling you to successively manage all your social media activities on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedln or Instagram account on its simple dashboard. This application has a very simple and intuitive dashboard that has excellent workplace filters. Additionally, the Hootsuite app has other features that include:
• Free trial for a period of 30 days for installation of the Hootsuite Pro version.
• Courses on social media where users can effectively learn all the basics about marketing on social media platforms.
• The forums of Hootsuite enable you to connect either your Twiter or Facebook page account with this forum.
• Hootsuite has a helpdesk where users can make any inqueries.
• Hootsuite also provides support for the wordpree blog.
• The wise guide that will show you various ways of adding social network, scheduling a post, checking mentions/keywords, sharing content with Hootlet and various social media networks.
2. Sprout SpecialThe Sprout Social application is a Software as a service (Saas) that has 3 main functionalities; publishing, analytics and engagement. As an aggregator tool in social media, it focuses on promoting communication between a business and the people. It monitors social conversation, allows you to perform various operations and manages the portfolio from one platform. This application has various features like:
• Smart Inbox
• Account structure
• Social CRM
All these features of Sprout special app are located in the dashboard where there are categorized into 6 sections namely; Messaging, Discovery, Integrations, Publishing & Scheduling, Task and Feeds Dashboard. These areas of subjects allows you to be aware of where you rest with your customers and prospects apart from enabling you promote your presence in the various platforms of social media.
3. BufferThis is a software for integration on social media that is used for certain operations such as scheduling images, photos and posts to your Twitter, Facebook accounts or any other social medial network. This application exists under 4 different plans which are; the free of charge individual plan, Large, Small and Medium plans. This application is based on the internet and enables you to schedule post, create an account and update your accounts with one click. This application has a browser extension that is compatible with RSS, WordPress and Chrome.
Additionally, the Buffer application has other extra features that include:
• Connectivity Functions
• Stats Comparison
• Sharing Of Social Media Profile
• Android And IOS Support
• Insights And Analytics
• Support Of RSS Feeds
• Team Collaboration
• Standard Buffering
• Customized Scheduling
• Profile Management
• Multiple Tweets And Posts
• Informative Social Media Analytics
• Every Plan Has A Fourteen Day Trial
• Business/ Agency Planning
• Account Login Using Two Steps
• Ability To Share In Multimedia Format.