This article will give you six reasons why pay per click advertising is an effective way to promote your website. You will know how to track your results easily, get a larger targeted audience and how you can properly target and track your conversions using tracking pixels. This article will make you see why many marketers use pay per click advertising more than other methods of traffic generation. There are many options for pay per click advertising such as Facebook and Google AdWords and both are effective for generating traffic.
Let’s now look at why PPC is the number one paid choice for promoting your website.
1. Easy Result TrackingWhen you use PPC advertising, you will see your results within a few hours of setting up your ad. You will see the number of clicks you’ve gotten and how much it has cost. You also have the option to pause your campaign and restart them when you need more traffics. This way, you can get more targeted traffic when you need it.
2. Easy Audience TargetingIt is easier to target your audience with PPC than with other forms of advertising. When you specifically target your audience, you stand a better chance of getting the right people at the right time to your site. Per pay click advertising gives enables you to cast a wide net with precision leading to great returns at low cost. For instance, many businesses rip the benefit of targeting local customers who are looking for nearby goods and services.
3. Demographics TargetingA few years ago before the internet, it was not possible to target ads by demographics. You would have to place adverts in newspapers and other publications for people to see your ad. But now with the internet and PPC, you can target your ad at any group of people or country in the world.
With Pay per click ads you can choose which part of the world you want your ads to be seen. This is very useful for local businesses. For instance, if you have a cake shop in Texas and you only deliver within the city, it is useless to show your advert to people outside of the US or even outside Texas.
PPC allows you to choose where your ads will be seen and when it will be displayed. You can select countries or cities where you want your ad to be seen. Google AdWords allows you to input your address directly in your advert making it more relevant to searchers. This translates to higher click-through-rate for you.
You can set your ads to display only during your working hours. In that case, your ads will be visible at the exact working hours of your operation and not visible during hours of non-operation. This makes it easy for those who are looking for your business during your working hours to see your ads and when they click on it, you are available to attend to their needs and requests.
4. Targeting By InterestsWhat makes Pay per click advertising more attractive is the option of targeting your audience by their interests. Getting visitors is not the most important thing rather getting visitors who are interested in what you have to offer. This is why targeting is very important.
PPC gives you the opportunity to target the people who really need your products and services. You expose your business to relevant customers when you target the keywords that your prospective customers will use when they perform searches. For example, if someone is interested in bakery products, they will most likely see your ad if that what you promote. You stand a better chance of converting your visitors to high-paying customers when you have more targeted traffic to your business.
5. Ease Of Result Tracking With Tracking PixelsIt is always hard to track your progress with conventional ways of advertising. This makes it difficult to know whether you are really reaching your target audience. For instance, when you place your ad in a magazine or newspaper, you can only rely on readership data which is mostly inaccurate. But with PPC, you can track your adverts easily. You will know which keyword or campaign is effective and where your money is going to. This way you can determine the return on investment faster. Goode AdWords provide conversion tracking tools that you can use to track whether or not a campaign is bringing you expected returns.
With tracking pixels, you can see how many users have gone through your pages. This gives you real-time results and how many conversions your campaign has achieved. The tracking pixels can be packed on any page of your website.
6. Test Your Campaign EasilyPPC allows you to test the effectiveness of your campaign to ensure that your efforts are yielding results. You can set up your campaign, run it for a month and check to see if it is successful or not using the data provided. If the campaign underperformed, you can make changes to it accordingly. You can also compare campaigns to each other to determine the one that is performing well.
PPC makes it easy for you to change, edit, test and optimize your adverts to make ensure that you get the results that you want. If your current address is not yielding the result you want, you can easily change it until you get the right keywords, ad texts and landing pages. So with PPC, you are fully in control of your ads.
There is no doubt that PPC provides immediate and consistent traffic. With PPC, you are guaranteed consistent daily traffic. You can set your budget easily and watch your traffic grow day by day. Your daily traffic increases with your budget.