Chocolate chip cookies are a delicious dessert, which people usually make during the holidays. They are everyone’s favorite, because of the chocolate and butter flavor. Kids love chocolate chip cookies, because unlike other desserts, they don’t need to sit and eat them; Tasty.
To make chocolate chip cookies in the microwave, follow the directions given below:
• Take a microwave friendly bowl and put 2 tbsp butter in it
• Add 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp white sugar
• Add ¼ tsp baking powder, 7/8 tsp salt and ¼ tsp vanilla
• Mix the ingredients together thoroughly
• Add 3 tbsp flour
• Put 2 tbsp chocolate chips in it and then mix again
• Put the bowl in the microwave for sixty seconds, and then top it with ice cream
Are Chocolate Chip Cookies Gluten Free?Chocolate chip cookies are not, by default, gluten free. However, there are different recipes using which, people can make gluten free cookies. Cooking desserts in a mug are less messy, and easier; it will take only four minutes to make chocolate chip cookies in a mug. How to microwave chicken breast – Click Here.
Follow the steps below to taste the best microwave dessert:
• Take 1 tbsp of butter, and granulated sugar and put them in a microwaveable bowl
• Heat the microwave so that the butter melts, which will take about 30 seconds
• Add ¼ tsp of gluten free vanilla extract, pinch of salt and 1 egg yolk
• Mix the ingredients and microwave them for 40-60 seconds
• Make sure that the batter has risen to the top and is firm This can be served with ice cream or just plain with a spoon; GlutenFreePalate.
Are Chocolate Chip Cookies Tasty?Chocolate chip cookies are very tasty, but the baker has to use the right recipe. Chocolate chip cookies taste the best when they are crunchy and chewy. If the right ingredients are not used, then they might come out of the microwave or the oven, as hard and non-chewable. How microwave mushrooms – More Info.
When Is Chocolate Chip Cookie Day?It might be hard to believe, but there is a National Chocolate Chip day, celebrated every year in the USA. It falls on May 15th, but some people also celebrate it on August 4. The reason why the country has a national holiday for chocolate chip cookies is because they are very famous in the USA. Teenager or young children, even sell cookies door to door. How microwave ovens work – Website.
Where Was Chocolate Chip Cookie Invented?It is not confirmed, but chocolate chip cookies were invented by Ruth Graves Wakefield, in the early 1930s. However, chocolate chip cookies’ history can also be traced back to England, 19th century. Ruth Wakefield published a recipe of chocolate crunch cookies, which at one point she said that she incidentally discovered.
Chocolate chip cookies are easy to make, and can be served at every occasion; HolidaysCalendar. However, it is important to get the texture of the cookies right, so that they aren’t hard and people can easily chew them.