Is there a catch? None. It doesn’t always have to be on the basis of cash. There are many fully fledged free ways to get it done. To help you deal with an ever increase in the number of your viewers; here are a few pointers that will definitely end up helping you out.
1. Keep Your Current Audience SatisfiedIn the beginning, like all of us, there are usually only a handful of followers. As likely as it is that these few individuals may turn out to be your longtime loyal customers, the both of us know that we can’t run a business and expect to reach break-even (let alone profit) on them alone. We need to find ways to motivate our existing likers to share our products with the people they know. Nothing beats personal marketing. It’s the form of true loyal marketing that occurs at no cost and leaves an everlasting impact on those who get it. If one of your closest friends recommends you to try out a restaurant, because they’ve been there and they loved it, then the next time you go out to get your tummy a bite, you’ll always think about that particular restaurant. Chances are that you may actually end up going there. This approach is only happen if you make your existing customers happy. For all businesses, personal recommendation of the existing customer is a powerful marketing tool and a quick passage to get their product known to the market.
2. Facebook Page Marketing on WebsitePromoting your page on different places, especially on blogs and websites, you own may very well end up increasing traffic for your Facebook page. The more renowned your website is the more, the more visible will your Facebook page be as well.
It could be vice versa. You could always use your Facebook page to direct traffic to your website. Either way, it’s a win-win situation. The traffic on what site would lead to the popularity of the other and the overall increase in viewership means that there are higher chances of turning someone into a potential customer and maybe perhaps into a long run one as well.
3. Intrigue and MaintainThe secret tip to connect with your audience and make them stay, is giving them what they want. To make an individual like your page, you have to ask yourself, ‘what can you do to make them like your product?’ This shouldn’t be a bait to rein in your audience, but it should be well related to what your business is all about. Completely talking about food, when you’re actually an I.T providing business wouldn’t really make sense.
Make content, that will make your audience stay, something that they’ll find useful. Tell them what they need to know. When they feel that they are being treated right then and only then will they actually act on their desire to be your customer.
4. Make Your Customers Market for YouA Facebook page is nothing without its followers. Their recommendation, referrals and comments will not only boost your authenticity as a Seller but a quick response and a good to go attitude will make your customers feel special. Make your customers know that you value them, and they’ll return it with long term loyalty.
Plus being active and responsive encourages newcomers to ask questions and get used to the page. This means more likes for your page and posts!
5. Find InfluencersAnother good option, albeit one that’s comparatively expensive yet effective than any, is getting an Influencer. With an influencer for your aid, you can expose yourself to their subscribers- people who already know, like and trust the influencer and to an extent, may be even believe in the choices they make. These Influencers, if selected in accordance to your brand, are those individuals who most people in your target market relate to. Usually, these individuals are considered to be advisers and are looked up at. Which leads me to say that; if you successfully find the right Influencer, one who would preferably be related to your business niche, then with a little negotiation, you can make this deal turn out to be more than worth it.
6. Facebook AdvertisementWith the ability to filter out the target market, Facebook ads can provide you with a quick access to reach your prospective customer. Now, you wouldn’t have to worry about getting the long customers in your contact list or having unneeded spam messages in your contacts. Facebook knows what its users want better than anything and it’s willing to help you out and let you in the secret. Sure, it has its own mini charges, but the overall benefit is definitely worth the charge.
7. Use The Advancements Facebook Has To OfferYou and I, we both know how famous Facebook is as a social platform, and that fact makes it the best place to promote your brand, because they’re all there and waiting. If you use the right method and the right words then there’s nothing stopping them or you, from proceeding into a wonderful commercial relationship. Plus, guess what? Facebook’s in to help you too! With the recent developments in media and technology, plain and monotonous written content is getting old. In such times, rarely, people would prefer to read a long paragraph in place of watching and hearing the user speak. That’s right. Facebook also allows you to stream in a live video of you and your brand. And that’s not it, you can always see your viewers react through comments to your product and your content. It’s like getting the feedback and your raising awareness all in one go!
Using this tip as your guideline, you’re probably well set to start your own Facebook marketing campaign! If you know some tips that you think would be perfect as your Facebook page marketing strategy then feel free to share them along!