IntroductionIf you don’t put links on your website, then can your website really make someone click on it? Simple answer is no! The links that you put on your website, are very important. However, when it comes to Off page SEO, it talks about all the activities that don’t happen on your website, but away from it, to improve its ranking. This includes links, strategies that you employ regarding social media and influencer marketing.
A simple example of an Off page SEO would be when you write a blog post, which holds valuable information and someone, who has the ability to influence a lot of people, retweets that blog post or re-posts it on Facebook. The main question here is that, how does Off page SEO helps in improving the ranking of your website in search engines?
Off Page tells Google, the opinion that people have about your website. If the comments and quality links point towards your website, then Google will assume that your website is good, has good quality content and should be ranked higher.
Off Page StrategiesAccording to moz.com, there are different strategies, which you can follow and get a good ranking on Google.
Internal Linking StrategyIf you want backlinks, then you need to improve your internal links. If the internal linking is solid, then that would set a good foundation of your website, for outside links. You can also call it, a funnel effect. Funnel effect is when someone clicks on a link, that takes them to your website and you want to make sure that, that page is optimized, so that they also visit the other pages on the same website.
Back Link StrategyAccording to yoast.com you need to have back link strategies; there are many strategies and you need to decide which one suits you the most.
• Carry Out The Right Keyword Search
• Do Your Basic Research About Back Linking Goals, Domain Authority, And The Pages That Rank Well For The Relevant Terms You Have Searched
• Reverse Engineer The Bank Link Strategies, Using Open Site Explorer Or Majestic, Of Your Competitors (Most Preferably The Top Three)
• A Target List Of Sites That You Have Found Through Reverse Engineering
• Choose Metrics, So That Progress Can Be Measured
• Generate A Topic List For Blogging
• Create A List To Reach And Engage Your Customers
• Establish A Core Message
• Find Out 4 To 8 Sub Topics
• Know Your Differentiator
• Chose The Kind Of Content That You Want To Create
• Create Content And Find Websites To Submit Blog Posts
• Publish And Pitch Tasks
• Reach Other People Through Email And Include Quality Links To Your Content