- 1 Introduction
- 2 1. As An Entrepreneur, Having A Business Coach Gives You A Platform For Learning
- 3 2. The Brain
- 4 3. Better And More Knowledgeable Teacher And Leader
- 5 4. Building A Company Versus Building A Product
- 6 5. Giving The Business An Opportunity To Perform At The Best Optimal Level
- 7 Conclusion
IntroductionAs a business starter, you may have heard of the word business coach. A business coach is someone who creates an atmosphere or shift in view for management to do things that will facilitate the company in reaching their goals. Every business owner would want to build a very successful business but then such business owner would definitely need support, guidance, knowledge, and skills. For the business to grow effectively, business coaches play an indispensable role because they work so hard to make sure the business stays firm. Basically, a business coach helps to navigate some regulatory requirements that might be tricky, offer advice as to when and how to bring in investors into the business, and also to make sure that every new employee in the business is needed and not an avenue to waste resources.
A lot of startup business owners may feel since the business is just starting, they might not be able to afford a business coach, but the real question is can a startup business afford not to have a coach? If as a business starter, you get a coach, be rest assured that every penny spent during the process is worth it. This article is basically an explanation of why it’s important in getting a coach for your business as a startup entrepreneur.
Here are the reasons why getting a business coach for your business is very important
1. As An Entrepreneur, Having A Business Coach Gives You A Platform For LearningAs an entrepreneur, you may be more interested in building up your business and to make a profit while going about building your business. Even as you are more concerned with making profits for your business and fighting for your business growth, you are not just growing the business but also growing yourself. The purpose of a coach in helping to stabilize your business, it’s an avenue for learning new things, ideas, skills, and strategies. With time you would notice how better and stronger you have become in handling your business in terms of managing resources, employees, and investors. Nobody was born to be a business owner or CEO, it is something that is built and nurtured to become what we want it to be. Starting together with a business coach only gives a faster route for these positive attributes to be born faster.
2. The BrainThe limbic part of the brain is located right at the back of the brain and is responsible for controlling the emotional part of humans. The limbic system controls the stress level of humans, behaviors and motivation f every human. The limbic system has been with the humans since the creation day and works very well when there is an inflow of feedback and motivation from an outside source. What does this mean? The brain works perfectly well when there is a source from where it gets feedbacks as to the things that should be done and not be done together with both moral and emotional support, the brain works at me best. It is easier to work better in an environment or situation where the brain receives less stress because there is no much load for it to carry as most of the strategically and analyzing work is shared.
3. Better And More Knowledgeable Teacher And LeaderThe coach serves as a leader and teacher. A teacher is known to be someone who is more knowledgeable in a particular field more than his or her students. The teacher is someone who takes her time to teach a student until the student understands and is able to do that particular well even during his or her absence. The coach is considered a leader because the coach only leads the followers to the right place following the right routes or paths. Same goes for a business coach, a business coach teaches the business owner how to manage the business and also leads the business owner through all the growing processes of the business to the desired point as to which the business is supposed to be.
4. Building A Company Versus Building A ProductThere is a very clear difference between building a company ad a product. As a company, you might have a team of engineers that are very knowledgeable in building very good and reliable tools but then do you have what it takes to maintain these team together, the company as well as their departments. The coach is simply someone that times time to understand the kind of business you run, troubleshoot the visible and hidden troubles that may in a way hinder the progress of the business, proffer solutions, works with all teams to ensure smooth running and everything goes according to how its suppose to go. That is building a company.
5. Giving The Business An Opportunity To Perform At The Best Optimal LevelFor a business to perform at its best optimal level, it would definitely need someone who has all the skills and experience on how to grow a business. For instance, an investor takes interest in the business and decides to fund the business, usually, an investor is funding the business with the mindset that the business will perform at a very high or a reasonable level of optimization. The question would be how can a business perform at its best optimal level when the owner is not at his own best optimal level? This is where a business coach comes in. they tend to draw up plans, strategies, calculation, and ideas as to how the business can move from one level of optimization to another level.
As a coach, he or she can help you to see beyond into the future and tell you what s obtainable and what is not since they have better insights when it comes to managing the business.