While some like their drinks without ice, others want their beverages full with crushed ice like slushies. Crushed ice makes it easier for people to go through a hot summer day, without having to faint. Crushed ice is added in so many things like margaritas and even smoothies; this is why people need blenders that can crush ice, without breaking. Not every blender has blades that can crush ice, and some blades might even become dull after a few times of blending ice.
- 1 #1 – Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender
- 2 Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender – Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender – Customer Reviews
- 4 #2 – Oster Versa Pro Series
- 5 Oster Versa Pro Series – Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 Oster Versa Pro Series – Customer Reviews
- 7 #3 – Oster Pro 1200 Blender
- 8 Oster Pro 1200 Blender – Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 Nutri Ninja BL482 – Customer Reviews
- 10 #4 – Nutri Ninja BL482
- 11 Nutri Ninja BL482 – Customer Questions & Answers
- 12 Nutri Ninja BL482 – Customer Reviews
- 13 #5 – Hamilton 54220
- 14 Hamilton 54220 – Customer Questions & Answers
- 15 Hamilton 54220 – Customer Reviews
- 16 PROMIXX MiiXR X7
- 17 PROMIXX MiiXR X7 – Customer Reviews
- 18 #6 – Calphalon 2099742
- 19 Calphalon 2099742 – Customer Questions & Answers
- 20 Calphalon 2099742 – Customer Reviews
- 21 #7 – Oster Reverse Crush
- 22 Oster Reverse Crush – Customer Questions & Answers
- 23 Oster Reverse Crush – Customer Reviews
- 24 #8 – Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600
- 25 Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600 – Customer Questions & Answers
- 26 Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600 – Customer Reviews
What users need is a good list of blenders, which can blend ice, and won’t have to be replaced right away.
Blendtec Total Classic
|Check Amazon's Price||8 Years||9.5/10|
Oster Versa Pro Series
Oster Pro 1200 Blender
Nutri Ninja BL482
PROMIXX MiiXR X7
Oster Reverse Crush
Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600
#1 – Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender
This is a professional blender, with 6 preprogrammed cycles, and 1 touch button. The reason why it is perfect for blending ice, is because it can spin to 29,000 RPMs, and doesn’t stop even when other hard ingredients are put in it. It can be controlled using the pulse button, and has 10 speed manual controls as well. This blender gives the user complete control, and helps them blend food easily due to its stainless steel forged blade. However, the user doesn’t have to worry about cleaning the blades, because they are not sharp, and it is absolutely safe to clean them.
What other features does this blender has? Find out here now!
- It has a powerful engine
- It can blend everything; ice or other hard ingredients very easily
- The blender is good quality
- The jar design makes it easier to pour liquids, without spilling anything
- It has a preset mode, making it easier to blend things like soup
- It can be a bit noisy, when someone is blending fruits and vegetables
- While other blenders offer recipe books, this blender doesn’t, even if the price is around $700
Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender – Customer Questions & Answers
Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender – Customer Reviews
#2 – Oster Versa Pro Series
This is an ideal choice for crushing ice cubes, and frozen foods. Users face the most problem, when they want to crush something frozen. Not every blender has the ability to crush ice, but this blender does. It has a low profile jar, which can be put in any kitchen cabinet. It allows the user to make smoothies, purees, and soup for the whole family, as it can hold about 64 ounces at one time. It has a powerful motor, about 1,400 watts, and stainless steel blade, which further helps the user in crushing the most powerful ingredients.
This blender is very easy to clean, and the blades are not very sharp either. This product comes with a 7 year warranty, so the user doesn’t have to worry about every ruining it. Oster might not be a famous brand, but it is very efficient, so click here for more info.
- It is a durable product
- The quality of the blender is really good
- The outcome of smoothies and dips is very creamy; crushes ice well
- The capacity of the jar is good
- It is a loud blender
- It doesn’t have an appealing look
Oster Versa Pro Series – Customer Questions & Answers
Oster Versa Pro Series – Customer Reviews
#3 – Oster Pro 1200 Blender
This is an affordable choice for those, who want a blender to blend ice, but don’t want to spend too much money. It can not only blend ice perfectly, but also any frozen fruits that are put in it. It has a 1200 watt motor, and can even work as a food processor. It will help the user make purees, desserts, smoothies and salsas. The reason why this is a good ice blender, is because of its blades which go forward and then reverse. Check out this website, to know more about this product.
- It makes smoothies very well, and crushes ice too
- People can chop parsley, crush ice and frozen fruits in no time
- It is a powerful blender
- It is a loud blender
- A few customers complained that the blender has started to leak
Oster Pro 1200 Blender – Customer Questions & Answers
Nutri Ninja BL482 – Customer Reviews
#4 – Nutri Ninja BL482
This bullet blender is perfect for crushing ice, even though it is small in size. It is a powerful blender, especially designed for those who always want to make a smoothie, and fast as possible. The power of this blender is 1000 watts, and it has an auto shut off feature, which stops the motor the moment it starts overheating. Due to this feature, the user doesn’t have to worry about damaging the blender.
It can blend ice pretty easily, because of the stainless steel Pro extractor blades. They are not only powerful, but are rust proof as well, which makes them durable. If the user wants to crush seeds, ice or any kind of ingredient for their smoothies, then they can use this blender to enjoy the best nutritional value.
- It performs very well, and crushes thing to the right consistency
- The blender has a very classy look
- The blade is very effective for blending things
- This is a loud blender, when chopping fruit and ice
Nutri Ninja BL482 – Customer Questions & Answers
Nutri Ninja BL482 – Customer Reviews
#5 – Hamilton 54220
This is an ice crushing blender, which is known for its speed, and efficiency. It is an affordable blender, and is a very lightweight product. The blender can clean it, and it has 14 blending functions that the user can use. The blender isn’t loud when crushing ice or other ingredients, and the user can blend about 40 ounces of ingredients in one batch. Check more about Hamilton, on this website.
- It is not expensive
- Very light weight
- Wave action blending system, which makes it more efficient
- Glass pitcher lasts for a long time
- 3 years warranty
- The blend is not very smooth
- Small blending capacity
- The motor is made of plastic parts, which might not be too good
Hamilton 54220 – Customer Questions & Answers
Hamilton 54220 – Customer Reviews
PROMIXX MiiXR X7
Who wouldn’t want an easy to clean blender, in which they can crush or blend ice? This is the perfect ice crushing and blending blender, which is dishwasher safe. It has a highly efficient 700 watts motor, which can blend vegetables, fruits and nuts without any hassle. The blender comes with 2 ergonomic bottles, which won’t leak and their lids perfectly fit on them.
The design of the blender is really beautiful and unique; this design helps in better blending of ingredients. If someone wants a protein shake in the morning, then this would be the perfect blender to buy. For the user to reach the right consistency, this blender comes with dual blade mixer. Click here to read info about this product.
- It can blend ice very efficiently, without damaging the blades
- Sleek design
- Powerful motor
- Comes with good quality go-to lids
- Easy to clean
- Doesn’t blend fresh strawberries to a smooth consistency, and leaves a few chunks behind
PROMIXX MiiXR X7 – Customer Reviews
#6 – Calphalon 2099742
It blends everything on its own, and has a go to smoothie cup, which can hold up to 24 oz of liquid. The motor of the blender is of 1200 watts, which is perfect for blending ice in smoothies, frozen drinks and milkshakes. It has about 5 food settings, which makes it easier for the user to make juice, and salsa as well. The settings on the blender gives more power to the user, and the reversible motor technology gives a much smoother blend. The best setting of this blender is when, the ingredients need more water and the blender notifies the user.
- It has a very beautiful design
- The pitcher is wide, and can hold more liquid
- The bottom blade comes off easily, which makes it easier to clean the blender
- The top lid doesn’t move or slip when the user is blending something; it fits very securely
- It is very easy to use the touch screen display, and set the speed for blending
- The material used in the blender is of good quality
- After some time the blender starts to vibrate, and might even start moving across the counter
Calphalon 2099742 – Customer Questions & Answers
Calphalon 2099742 – Customer Reviews
#7 – Oster Reverse Crush
With a 1000 power watt motor, this blender has the capability to blend and crush ice. The user can benefit from the pre-programmed settings, where they can blend anything they want, by pressing just one button. It has the modern dual direction blade technology, which can move the blade in reverse direction so that the blender doesn’t jam up. The stainless steel blade can chop anything with precision, and it even comes with a 10 year warranty, showing how much faith the brand has in their product. Find unique things about this blender, by further exploring.
- The blender can easily chop up frozen drinks
- Even though the blender is stuffed with fruits and vegetables, it will still do a good job
- It is a durable product
- Can crush ice well, without hurting the overall performance of the blender
- It is loud, especially when it is on high speed
- It is not easy to pour liquid using the jar, because the mouth of the jar is too wide
Oster Reverse Crush – Customer Questions & Answers
Oster Reverse Crush – Customer Reviews
#8 – Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600
Hamilton is known for its good quality products, and this blender is no different. It provides the user with ease of mind, especially when they are blending ice, which no other blender does. It is quieter compared to other blenders, even though the motor is of 950W. It has three different speed settings, allowing the user to blend whatever he wants to. The customer will also get a multiblend glass jar with it, which can be used for making puree, sauces and soups. The jar can hold up to 52 oz of ingredients or liquids.
This jar is not very heavy, and if someone is concerned about whether it will fit their counter space or not, then it would be a relief for them to know that this blender is designed for the countertop. It is just the right size, and is lightweight as well. Hop over to this important source, and get to know more.
- It can crush ice smoothly
- Is good for making smoothies
- Runs quietly, even when the shield is not on
- The container is made of glass, and that makes it super easy to clean
- Even at low speed, the blender blends ingredients perfectly
- Affordable product
- Some customers feel that this blender is not powerful enough to blend vegetables and fruits
- While the main objective behind marketing this blender is the sound shield, some customers are not satisfied with it
Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600 – Customer Questions & Answers
Hamilton Beach SoundShield 53600 – Customer Reviews
Why is crushing ice, or even blending ice so important? It is important for those customers, who like to make a slushy on a hot summer day. It can be important for those people who are throwing a party, and want to make margaritas in a blender. Blending ice can be really important, if someone wants to milkshake, but can’t find cold milk in the fridge. When buying a blender, especially designed for ice, it is best to look for one that has a powerful motor. If a blender has more watts than 600, then it means it can easily blend ice.